Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher to make a substantial contribution to the further development of this good school and be part of an outstanding faculty for September 2019.
The successful candidate will have the qualities to motivate and inspire our students, as we seek to always bring out the best in them and will be required to teach at both KS3 and KS4. The ability to monitor and track the progress of year groups through data is essential, as is the ability to work effectively as part of the Mfl team. If you have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that students not only achieve their potential but exceed it, then we would like to hear from you.
All Saints is an 11-16 school, situated near the northern boundary of Kirklees. We are a Catholic school with students attending from diverse cultural backgrounds, which contribute to the distinctive ethos. In July 2017, Ofsted judged All Saints ‘good’ in every category and “Outstanding” in terms of our recent S48 inspection by the Diocese of Leeds in June 2018.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our college making substantial progress under current leadership. In turn, we are looking for a candidate committed to playing a part in transforming the lives of our young people.
At All Saints College, we believe in making the world a happier place to work and promote a work/life balance within our school. We do that by providing a package of flexible employee benefits, including:
- An attractive pension scheme for both Teaching and Support staff.
- A high quality wellbeing package including medical cover, counselling, physiotherapy, fast track medical cover, care service and a 24-hour GP- helpline.
- Kirklees Employee Health Care, which also includes wellbeing support, physiotherapy.
- Care First Advice – a 24/7 information and counselling service.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- We are part of the Cycle to Work scheme. Tax-free bikes and safety equipment can be payable by payroll deduction through a partnership with Cyclescheme.
About All Saints Catholic College
“To Love and Serve”
At All Saints Catholic College, our mission is to put Christ at the centre of our community, to lead everyone on their [a] personal journey based on the teachings and values of Jesus Christ. We aim to provide opportunities to nurture and develop the Faith handed down to us by the Catholic Church. In serving God, and one another, we encourage everyone to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
We strive to:
- Share a life of faith through the celebration of the sacraments, through daily prayer and works of charity.
- Affirm the worth and contribution of each member of our college, through the celebration of achievement.
- Support everyone to achieve their potential in all aspects of college life, whilst having expectations of the highest standards.
- Create an atmosphere of order and well-being, where self-discipline, responsibility and maturity are strengthened.
- Ensure high standards of behaviour through a culture of respect for God, oneself and for others.
- Develop as an out-reaching community; to work in partnership with home, parishes and other local groups.
- Prepare everyone to face the future with confidence by making a positive contribution to the wider community as global citizens, and living out the Gospel.
- Celebrate our community life and achievements by praising and thanking God through prayer and worship.