We are looking to recruit a friendly, flexible, hard-working person to join our team, working as a lunchtime supervisor.
Experience of working with children in a school environment is advantageous.
Applications are invited from individuals who are enthusiastic and positive with good communication skills and who are able to work as part of a team to support our students during the lunchtime period.
All Saints is an 11-16 school, situated near the northern boundary of Kirklees. We are a Catholic school with students attending from diverse cultural backgrounds, which contribute to the distinctive ethos. In July 2017, Ofsted judged All Saints “Good” in every category and “Outstanding” in terms of our recent S48 inspection by the Diocese of Leeds in June 2018.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our College making substantial progress under current leadership. In turn, we are looking for a candidate committed to playing a part in transforming the lives of our young people.
At All Saints Catholic College, we aim to create a happy workplace culture through promoting a healthy work/life balance. We do that by providing a package of flexible employee benefits, including:
- An attractive pension scheme for both Teaching and Support staff.
- A high-quality wellbeing package including medical cover, counselling, physiotherapy, fast track medical cover, care service and a 24-hour GP helpline.
- Kirklees Employee Health Care, which also includes wellbeing support, physiotherapy.
- Care First Advice – a 24/7 information and counselling service.
We are part of the Cycle to Work scheme. Tax free bikes and safety equipment can be payable by payroll deduction through a partnership with Cyclescheme.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals who are able to work as part of the whole staff team.
Completed Application and Disclosure Forms should be returned to Miss C Taylor at email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
About All Saints Catholic College
`“To Love and Serve”
At All Saints Catholic College, our mission is to put Christ at the centre of our community, to lead everyone on their [a] personal journey based on the teachings and values of Jesus Christ. We aim to provide opportunities to nurture and develop the Faith handed down to us by the Catholic Church. In serving God, and one another, we encourage everyone to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
We strive to:
- Share a life of faith through the celebration of the sacraments, through daily prayer and works of charity.
- Affirm the worth and contribution of each member of our college, through the celebration of achievement.
- Support everyone to achieve their potential in all aspects of college life, whilst having expectations of the highest standards.
- Create an atmosphere of order and well-being, where self-discipline, responsibility and maturity are strengthened.
- Ensure high standards of behaviour through a culture of respect for God, oneself and for others.
- Develop as an out-reaching community; to work in partnership with home, parishes and other local groups.
- Prepare everyone to face the future with confidence by making a positive contribution to the wider community as global citizens, and living out the Gospel.
- Celebrate our community life and achievements by praising and thanking God through prayer and worship.