Early Years Practitioner
Bridge Nursery and The Stables Nursery are recruiting. We are looking for qualified Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years Practitioners for vacancies. Attractive salary package for successful applicants. College leavers are welcome to apply!
Your role will be to inspire the minds of the children in our care by delivering cutting edge, research-based Early Years care for babies aged 3 months to 3 years.
In this role, you will be part of a hard-working, dynamic team that is working towards the common goal of creating a centre of excellence in Early Years education. We want to hire staff who are full of energy and enthusiasm, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
You will be assisting in creating a nursery that cares exceptionally well for its babies, ensuring their individual needs are met and that they are happy and secure, learning and playing in our home-like environment.
This post offers the successful candidate:
- An attractive salary;
- A fantastic programme of CPD;
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus all bank holidays;
- Flexible Rewards and Salary Sacrifice schemes;
- Free parking onsite and lunches provided;
If you have a childcare qualification and a real passion for Early Years education, please apply today.
If you’d like to discuss the role and visit the premises to get a feel for what the environment is like, please make an appointment with Mrs Russell.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
About Ashford School
Whatever the starting point at Ashford School, Ashford Prep School or Bridge Nursery we have high aspirations for your child. Through our adventurous approach to learning our aim is to ensure your son or daughter is ambitious, articulate, confident, with excellent social skills and a secure moral framework and, at the end of their time, gains a place at the school, university or college of their choice.
Our parents choose us because of our
- welcoming, inclusive ethos and happy children,
- focus on helping each child make progress with high quality, expert teaching leading to excellent results,
- excellent boarding and weekly boarding,
- strong leadership which sets out to delight,
- rich programme of music and drama,
- huge range of visits and expeditions, and extensive co-curricular activities that help to develop key personal characteristics,
- strong team sports for boys and girls,
- value for money with an "all-in" fee structure.
Ashford School is one of the UK's leading coeducational, independent schools and was voted Independent School of the Year 2010/11. The School was endorsed as outstandingly successful in every category during the most recent inspection in 2014.
We have excellent transport links across Kent including our private bus service to surrounding towns and villages and are just 37 minutes from London by high speed train and within easy reach of Gatwick and Heathrow.