Teacher of Science
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Teacher of Science who is committed to academic excellence and high classroom standards. This appointment will be based in Bedlington Academy, where we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a school that is undergoing real change. We warmly welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• be a well-qualified practitioner within the subject area
• be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• be a self-motivated and enthusiastic team-player
• have a proven track record of securing successful student outcomes.
If you are passionate about the students with whom you work, have high expectations with regards to standards and behaviour and a commitment to ensuring that every student achieves their full potential, we look forward to your application.
An enhanced DBS check and pre-occupational health check are an essential part of the selection and recruitment process. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
About Bedlingtonshire Community High School
At Bedlingtonshire High School we ask only 3 things of our students
- Endeavour in their efforts to achieve their full potential.
- Be respectful to all staff and other students.
- Be happy in everything they do.
We believe that if our students do these three things they will succeed not only at school but also in their future lives when they leave the school. We also believe that by teaching our students these three core values we are preparing them to be better members of society and this is something which is often commented upon when our students visit public places on school excursions.