Vacancy Start Date: 02/09/2019
About the role
We are looking for an outstanding KS2 teacher.
We would be happy to support an NQT through their first role in school
Full time, permanent position
Bringhurst Primary Academy is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
About Bringhurst Primary School
Bringhurst Primary School has places for up to 182 pupils aged 4 to 11 years. We have seven age appropriate classes which are successfully managed by our very experienced teachers, and all of our classes are supported by an excellent team of Learning Support Assistants.
Bringhurst Primary School is committed to ensuring that all pupils gain maximum benefit from their time with us.
"Our ethos and mission"
We will enable each child to achieve their best and to develop confidence and sensitivity towards others. We strive to provide a happy, nurturing, inclusive environment and a wide range of balanced learning opportunities which will support children to grow into independent, co-operative and responsible people prepared for the next phase of their school life.
The school seeks to develop and maintain effective links with parents, governors and the wider community. At Bringhurst Primary we are committed to establishing equality for all students, their parents, staff and other users of the school.
Our vision, reflected in all that we do, is to enable all of our children to:
- perform to the best of their abilities in all subjects
- achieve outstanding SATs results year on year
- work effectively and to make good progress in relation to their prior attainment
- develop their confidence and self esteem and demonstrate sensitivity towards others.
We strive to achieve this by:
- providing high quality teaching, using methods and resources matched to children’s needs
- enabling children to take increasing responsibility for aspects of their own learning, using and applying their skills and working collaboratively
- providing children with a broad and balanced curriculum which emphasises literacy, numeracy and ICT and which stimulates their interest in a wide range of cultural, aesthetic, physical and environmental issues.
- enabling the pupils to set themselves high standards, to take pride in their work and to strive towards continuing improvement.