Dubai English Speaking College is a not-for-profit British International School, a provider of Education from Year 7 to Year 13. Please refer to the website below for more details: www.descdubai.com
We are seeking the very best teachers who will help us to continue to provide an Outstanding education to our students. We offer a competitive Compensation and Benefits Package that includes:
· A tax-free salary
· Accommodation allowance or fully furnished accommodation
· Excellent Medical Insurance coverage
· Annual flight allowance
· Tuition fees for up to two children
· End of service gratuity in line with UAE Labour Law
The successful applicant will:
· Be qualified in the UK
· Have a minimum of one years teaching experience of the UK curriculum and have QTS
· Hold a PGCE or equivalent
· Be talented and highly motivated, with a proven track record of teaching GCSE, AS and A Level
· Be willing to contribute in a positive manner to all aspects of the College’s vision, including extra-curricular activities. Please state on your application if you have experience in Cricket or Athletics as there may be an opportunity for a successful candidate to gain extra responsibility in these areas.
To apply please click on the link and follow the application process on our website: https://www.descdubai.com/visitors/employment-opportunities/current-vacancies/
Alternatively if you would like further information about the role please contact Tina Skerritt: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +971 (0)4 360 4866 ext 210.
Please Note: CVs will not be accepted, and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DESC is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers who work with the school to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo a rigorous screening process that includes: verification of qualifications; obtaining two satisfactory references (including current employer) and obtaining a Police Certificate or Good Conduct Certificate from the country the applicant last resided in. Any employment gaps on the application form will be addressed during interview.
About Dubai English Speaking College
We are a highly regarded provider of English curriculum education in a co-ed, aged 11-18 environment. We are based in Academic City, in an area that has grown steadily over recent years, yet remains easy to access. The College itself is a modern build with many impressive facilities that are in receipt of sustained and generous levels of investment. As a not-for-profit entity we are able to invest in the sole purpose of making our provision the very best that it can be, without compromise.