Teacher of Mathematics and ICT
Maternity cover required for late October 2018
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative practitioner to teach mathematics and ICT to cover a maternity leave.
You will be committed to raising achievement, working within a collaborative, supportive and forward thinking department to enable students to achieve their full potential.
About Ellesmere Port Catholic High School
Values & Mission Statement:
"I have come that you may have life and have it to the full." John 10:10
Ellesmere Port Catholic High School aims to provide a Roman Catholic education in an environment within which all members of the community are encouraged to develop their spiritual, moral, academic and physical potential, based on the teachings of Jesus.
We will strive to:
- Be a welcoming community
- Promote the dignity and worth of each person
- Recognise and celebrate achievement
- Foster an understanding that each individual has a contribution to make on a daily basis
- Provide opportunities for all to participate in prayer and worship
- Share in the life of the local and wider community
- Promote justice and peace
- Encourage tolerance, patience, forgiveness and trust
- Have a genuine concern for others through empathy, co-operation and understanding
- Support those in need
- Do our best
- Promote British Values
- Through our actions we will try to be a witness to Jesus Christ.
"If the Lord does not build the house then its labourers toil in vain."