Suitable for NQTs/Part-time Applicants One year fixed term contract
Are you an exceptional teacher of Law in search of a school where you can really flourish and make a difference?
We have a new part-time opportunity at Rosebery School to join our supportive and forward thinking team, to
teach Law from September 2018. Rosebery school is an 11-18 academy based in Epsom and the only all girls’state
school in Surrey. Our teachers are highly valued, well-regarded and fully supported by a team of experienced
Managers. They work collaboratively with colleagues; enjoying a positive working environment and continuous
• Teach A Level Law to students in Year 13.
• Deliver lessons which enrich and engage all students.
• Plan lessons carefully, having regard to the schemes of work and faculty practice.
• Cover for absent colleagues within the ‘rarely cover’ parameters within which we work.
• Work as a full member of the Social Science faculty team, working with others to promote good practice in
the faculty, to create teaching resources and to develop consistent approaches.
• Assess student work to monitor and evaluate progress, set targets and advise lesson preparation.
• Drive attainment and progress for all students taught, setting targets, tracking progress and intervening
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience of teaching at Key Stage 5
• A positive outlook and share the school’s core values
For the right candidate we offer:
• An opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team in an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ School.
• Recognition for your hard work and commitment.
• Teachers pension scheme.
About GLF Schools Trust
At Rosebery we strive to inspire and support every member of our community to achieve excellence
through a love of learning and a desire to succeed. We challenge ourselves to continually improve and
understand that endeavour and effort are central to meeting the highest of expectations. We are
committed to creating a happy, purposeful and secure environment which provides the opportunity for
all to develop and grow; to build confidence and self-belief; and to be enriched and stimulated so that
we can all contribute significantly and positively to the Rosebery community and beyond.
New members of our team have an opportunity to make a considerable impact on the future direction
of this school, and the GLF Schools Trust, the Multi-Academy Trust that we joined in September 2017.