Head of Key Stage 4
Start Date: 3 September 2018
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
We are looking to appoint an inspirational practitioner for the role of Head of Key Stage 4 in a post newly created for September. This role would suit someone who has either pastoral or Head of Department background and is hoping to be an Assistant Head teacher in the future.
An ability to be prepared to teach within Maths or Science in addition to your main subject area would be preferable but teachers from any subject areas are encouraged to apply
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the school.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme (including Child Care Voucher Scheme)
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed. Please see Candidate Pack for further information on the role.
About King's International College
Kings International College is a small secondary school, for boys and girls of around 570 children, for students aged 11-16 years old in Camberley, Surrey.
We always welcome interest from teachers and associate staff who are interested in starting their new career with us . If you don't see a position advertised that is suitable for you at the moment please click here to join our talent pool and we will contact you as and when something suitable arises.
The College is proud of its Ofsted Report which recognises the fantastic work that takes place at the College and recognises that the school is Good in all categories. The College has a well-qualified and enthusiastic staff team, intent on delivering great teaching and learning which engages and excites the students. Staff are also keen to offer a range of extra-curricular activities which continue as a distinctive feature of the College.
Our success is highly dependent upon the support of parents and there is a strong sense of the partnership in helping each individual student to achieve.