Teacher of Business Studies and Learning Lead
To start January 2022 or as soon as possible.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, highly motivated and high quality Teacher of Business Studies to join our Design and Enterprise Faculty and be part of the North Chadderton team. The ability to teach BTEC Level 3 law would be an advantage.
North Chadderton School
We are a large, very successful progressive, vibrant and oversubscribed 11-18 Academy. We have a Local Advisory Board and staff who are very committed to maintaining the very highest standards and achieving success for every student.
We are an Ofsted ‘good’ school:
• With very clear ambition and focussed attention on high achievement.
• Secure in the Best Academic Traditions.
• That invests in all staff and has strong emphasis on team work.
• That is “driven to be outstanding in all that it does”.
What we will offer you:
• A professional and supportive Design and Enterprise Faculty.
• A new high-quality working environment.
• An excellent early careers framework support programme.
• An opportunity to develop your professional skills through a range of professional development opportunities.
North Chadderton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Disclosure.
About North Chadderton School
North Chadderton School is a "GOOD" School (Ofsted 2013).
We hope the balance of traditional values and the very highest expectations will provide the perfect platform to enable every student to be given the best possible chance of success. The school has an unrelenting focus on its outcomes that is matched with expert guidance and support for every student.
North Chadderton School achieved excellent success at GCSE in August 2015 and at ‘A’ Level the school achieved the best results in its history.
North Chadderton also achieved national recognition from the DfE in February 2015. It is one of the top 90 schools in England showing the greatest sustained improvement in the percentage of pupils achieving 5 or more A*-C grade GCSEs including English and Maths GCSEs. The DfE also congratulated the school on the attainment and value-added progress of its disadvantaged students since 2011.