Lead Practitioner Maths
Vision and purpose:
1. To liaise with colleagues at other Ormiston Academies to support strategic development, share good practice and plan collaborative activities.
2. Provide high quality teaching throughout the school, as required.
3. Raise student attainment.
4. To maximise the learning experiences and achievement of students in assigned classes.
5. Monitor and report on student progress.
6. Contribute to the activities of designated curriculum areas.
7. To ensure that Ormiston Academies Trust is always presented positively within and beyond the Academy.
Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy is committed to, and actively promotes, equal opportunities for all its students and staff. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is conditional upon receiving satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
About Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy
Ormiston Bolingbroke Academy was the first academy in Runcorn, for students aged 11–18.
Our specialisms of English and Applied Learning permeate the curriculum and contribute to the vibrancy of the Academy. We aim to provide an innovative learning environment that excites, stimulates and challenges students within a secure and caring community.
Each student is allocated to a House, which is a small pastoral unit from Year 7 to sixth form. The House system gives students opportunities to take positions of leadership and responsibility.