Teacher of Art
Required for January 2020
Ability to teach from Years 7 to 13 is essential. Candidates who are specialists in either Ceramics or Printmaking would be looked a favourably.
The successful candidate will:
- develop excellence within their teaching and inspire the girls
- be committed to promoting Art as a subject across the whole school
- have flair and vision to develop new initiatives within the school
- be instrumental in maintaining a happy and safe environment whilst stretching girls to their full potential
- be committed to a boarding and day school ethos
About Queen Anne's School
Queen Anne’s is well known for its high academic standards and prides itself on providing students with high aspirations and a positive approach to learning in an environment where they can grow into motivated, decisive and self-assured individuals. The school is renowned for its rich programme of extra-curricular opportunities and excellence in the arts, drama, music and sport.
Located in Caversham, Berkshire, the school is situated to the north of Reading near Henley-onThames and is just over 40 minutes from London by car.
As a result of Queen Anne’s investing in updating and building new facilities, along with the recruitment of excellent and skilled staff, the academic results have improved alongside increasing pupil numbers.
The school takes its charitable status very seriously. Queen Anne’s offers a generous number of scholarships and bursaries every year and our excellent facilities are enjoyed by members of the local community as well as by members of the school.