** Early Years Teacher – North West London **
** Paying up to £45,000 **
** Full Time, 45 hours per week, 47 weeks per year **
** Discretionary Bonus **
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Early Years Teacher at this Ofsted OUTSTANDING setting. You will be working with up to 14 children, currently up to 3 years old. You will be working between 8:30am-5:30pm, 45 hours per week, 47 weeks per year.
As a Early Years Teacher, you will be passionate about working with children, watching them develop under your care and looking to continue your career with a highly reputable nursery committed to delivering an exemplary Early Years environment to the children and staff.
This position would suit both a newly qualified or experienced teacher the wants to progressively be both challenged and rewarded in equal measure.
Duties to involve:
- Working with key children, planning activities in line with EYFS, implementing creative
- Methods of teaching, assisting at mealtimes, completing reports and observations, ensuring
- Health and safety standards are met, following policies and procedures. You will also interact with parents and update them on their child’s progress.
- Age ranges from 0-3 years.
Skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Thorough knowledge of Ofsted standards and procedures.
- Experience in a nursery setting or a passion for Early Years that shines through at interview.
- Strong Communication skills including good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with children.
Essential Qualifications (Any):
What’s on offer:
A competitive Early Years Teacher salary up to £40,000 – M5 to M6 (£33k – £36k). If you have proven management experience e.g. Nursery Assistant Manager, then U1 to U3 (£37k to £40k)
An excellent working environment with a dedicated staff team.
Matched workplace pension up to maximum 3%
Financial support for further professional development
About Rainbow House Children Limited
Rainbow House was founded in August 2006 and in partnership with the parents, has successfully nurtured over 60 children, who leave their Rainbow House confident, fun loving and demonstrating care for their friends, community and environment. A significant number of Rainbow House Children remain in touch with their ‘home away from home’, with the founding child, who is now 12 years old and his two brothers, frequent visitors to the setting. Simply put, every child that enters Rainbow House leaves their own ‘colour’ that forms the vibrant tapestry that contributes to the ethos of Rainbow House.
We are only 1 of 4 Early Years settings in the London Borough of Camden that has received back-to-back Ofsted Outstanding in the past 20 years.
Our primary focus is the well-being of the child and ensuring that their settling in at Rainbow House is a joyful experience – a home away from home.