St. Helen’s College is located on the edge of Court Park, in a quiet corner of Hillingdon – a beautiful and very fitting setting for young children. St. Helen’s College Hillingdon is a leading coeducational independent prep school in North West London, with its own Nursery and Kindergarten. We believe that St. Helen’s College has something different and special to offer the children who come to us. We are well-served by public transport, being approximately a 10-minute walk from Hillingdon tube station and situated along several local bus routes.
In this key role, you will:
- assist the Head in the provision of professional leadership for the whole school;
- ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the school, liaising closely with the Head of Lower School;
- take the lead on pastoral care, safeguarding, staff development, staff induction and operational management;
- be an exemplary practitioner and an innovative, driven promoter and developer of St. Helen’s College ethos and policies;
- have high expectations for all children and staff, as well as excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. S/he will make it a priority to maintain effective and productive relationships with parents and external agencies;
In return, you will join a school with enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils, and a happy staff team all within a welcoming and well-maintained environment.
Visits are encouraged and can be arranged by emailing Su Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms for this role can found on our school site by clicking here: https://www.sthelenscollege.com/274/join-the-team
Closing date: Monday, 25th February 2019.
A formal written offer of employment from St. Helen’s College is conditional on DBS clearance at enhanced level, a satisfactory health check, references which are satisfactory to the school and documentary proof of qualifications stated on the application form.
About St Helen's College
St. Helen's College Hillingdon is a leading coeducational independent prep school in North West London, with its own Nursery and Kindergarten. We believe that St. Helen’s College has something different and special to offer the children who come to us.
We have a well-deserved reputation for providing children with exceptional care and attention, for encouraging all-round achievement, and for academic excellence.