Special Education Teacher
Are you an inspirational teacher with a proven track record of success, looking to transform the lives of children and young people with autism? The Cavendish School (TCS) will open in September 2021 as part of Eastern Learning Alliance. We are a trust with an excellent track record in inclusion and special needs that has as its core vision the drive to ‘build a better world through education’. Through our mission of enabling-the-self, our aim is to be an outstanding and inspiring learning community that is truly inclusive, innovative, impactful and international.
We are very excited to be providing new local provision for children with autism and we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to be a part of our growing team. This post will start January or April 2022 contingent on the availability of our new purpose built premises. Confirmation of exact start date will be confirmed no later than October 1st 2021.
You will be:
- Eager to challenge yourself to deliver the excellent progress and development for our students
- Proactive in the development of relationships with parent and carers to involve them in the education and learning community of their children.
- Open minded, resilient and with a good sense of humour that you want to contribute to a close knit team.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join a trust at an exciting stage of growth and development
- A brand new and autism-friendly innovative learning environment
- A forward looking, evidence informed, CPD programme with Trust wide CPD
- Opportunities to visit and learn from other schools
- The chance to teach within an inspiring International Baccalaureate curriculum.
We are confident that when joining TCS and the Trust you will feel welcomed from the outset and we welcome visits from any prospective applicant.
About The Cavendish School
Welcome to The Cavendish School
Our girls do brilliantly because they are encouraged.
We foster a lively atmosphere of warm support, full of fun and laughter; one that builds the confidence to take risks, explore interests and engage with the world and with each other. We achieve this by combining exceptional pastoral care, dedicated and talented staff teaching small classes, and state of the art facilities in Camden Town. And we really know and care deeply about each of the girls.
As a result, despite being non-selective, we attain remarkable academic successes and our pupils at 11+ transfer to excellent senior schools, often with scholarships