The UTC Heathrow is a destination of choice for many local young people aged 14-19 and provides a radically different type of education. We have been open since September 2014, and deliver a technical experience in education and training in a real, relevant workplace practice. Our unique new building has state of the art facilities.
The College has an excellent team of Governors and Sponsors who are committed to delivering education and training of an outstanding level. You will benefit from a highly stimulating, professional working environment and a fulfilling and exciting new role.
Email completed application forms to email@example.com
Closing date: 5th December 2018
About UTC Heathrow
At UTC Heathrow we are committed to providing students with an innovative, inspiring and motivational learning environment, to help them gain the most from their education. Our students learn a wide range of practical, analytical and academic skills, giving them a head start on their path to further education or employment. We work hard to prepare our students for the real world, instilling in them a commitment to learning and drive to succeed.
- Deliver an aviation and engineering focused curriculum
- Enable students with a wide ability range and from all backgrounds to develop knowledge, practical proficiency and business skills
- Provide all students with the best possible career opportunities
- Offer a curriculum that fully prepares our students to enter employment and further training in industry or academic settings
We are committed to:
- An innovative learning environment
- An employment-led focus
- A partnership of business with education
- A culture of mutual respect and personal development for our students and staff
- Supporting every student to achieve his or her full potential
- Preparing students for an economically and socially successful adult life