(x2)Teacher of Mathematics
Starting September 2021
Grade NQT / TMS / UPS
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation, which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Whitley Academy for a motivated and flexible candidate to support the school on its improvement journey. We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of Math’s with an ambitious vision to develop and grow the subject throughout the school. The successful candidate would work as part of the Mathematics teaching team. We are looking for an excellent teacher who shares a passion for learning and teaching, has outstanding subject knowledge and takes a creative approach which inspires students.
The successful candidate must be:
· Committed to making a positive difference to the lives of students,
· Resilient with a strong personal drive,
· Passionate about securing the most productive learning opportunities,
· And values driven, to be the best you can be.
We will offer you;
· A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed,
· A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations of and aspirations for all of our students,
· A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace,
· Access to The Lion Alliance Teaching School, which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff, regardless of role, to ensure that everyone is enabled to develop, grow and collaborate across the MAT.
· A vibrant modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor
Candidates who submit an application form before the closing date, may be invited for interview early, therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
Closing date: Monday 14th June 2021 @ 9am
Interviews to be held: TBC
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Whitley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
About Whitley Academy
Whitley Academy (formerly Whitley Abbey Community School) is an academy school in Whitley, Coventry, England. The school was rebuilt and opened on 13 October 2000, replacing the former Whitley Abbey Comprehensive School built in the 1950s, which was one of the first comprehensive schools in Coventry.
In July 2007, Whitley Abbey Community School gained specialist status in Business and Enterprise and was renamed Whitley Abbey Business and Enterprise College.
On 1 July 2011 Whitley Abbey Business and Enterprise College became an Academy and was renamed to 'Whitley Academy'.
The new academy was formally opened on 13 March 2012 by the Princess Royal.