Talented Teacher has Think Global as its international development, sustainability and social justice partner.
Talented Teacher Jobs has Think Global as a charity partner. Our partnership with Think Global reflects to our commitment to invest in education in the UK and on a global scale. We are proud to align our values with Think Global using our business model of low cost and high value teacher recruitment, which is backed up by our £5 per paid advert donation to Think Global. We are delighted to support the outstanding contribution made to education by Think Global.
Teachers, are you passionate about international development, sustainability and social justice?
Would you like to inspire young people to take action to make the world a better place?
Do you want ideas and tools to help you explore these issues in the classroom?
Think Global can help.
Join the Think Global Schools Network for free and:
- be the first to hear about online and face-to-face training
- access hundreds of teacher-rated resources to help schools explore global learning through the
Global Dimension website:
- explore the latest news issues in the classroom
- receive a twice-termly e-bulletin, The Globe, alerting you to new resources and training opportunities, and providing activity kits to use in the classroom
- receive a free Global wall-planner, listing a wealth of global and international days, weeks and other events.
Think Global’s online and face-to-face training is developed and delivered by teachers with experience and knowledge in global learning. A set of six e-modules, Developing a Global Learning School, delivered every half term, is an excellent starting point. Email email@example.com to find out more and register.